Micro Finance Origination
The Indus Microfinance Origination system is designed to seamlessly process micro credit and group loan applications which gives MFIs the flexibility and capability to acquire customers and by automating the acquisition processes. The system provides immense configuration and operational efficiency which enable organizations to efficiently manage a high volume MFI business and acquire profitable customers.
This web enabled platform allows business users to configure Products, Workflows, Application scorecards and customer communication templets for evaluating loan applications and maintain high service levels of borrowers.
- Multi-Channel interfacing capability and an add on mobility origination module
- Mobility module to support data capture and customer evaluation
- Supports Micro Credit and Group Loan Origination
- Creation of Groups and CGT process automation
- Graphical User Interface-based system configuration
- Business user driven workflow configuration
- Internationalized to meet a multi lingual and multi-currency environment
- Digitization capability to process application is a Paperless environment
- Ensure compliance to risk policies and eligibility calculations with a robust risk engine.
- Integrated reporting & business analytics functionality